Guacamole Bacon Deviled Eggs
Ingredients: *Use Organic Ingredients when possible
· 12 hard boiled eggs
· 2 ripe avocados
· ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
· 1 Tbsp of fresh lime juice
· 2 Tbsp to ¼ cup of minced red onion or thinly sliced green onion
· 1-2 jalapenos, stems and seeds removed, minced (optional)
· 2 Tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
· Dash of black pepper
· ½ ripe tomato, seeds and pulp removed, chopped
· 2-3 slices of cooked bacon
1. Cut the avocados in half, removing the seeds. Score the inside of the avocados with a blunt knife and scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Place in a bowl.
2. Using a fork, roughly mash the avocado.
3. Sprinkle with salt and lime juice. Add in the chopped onion, cilantro, black pepper, and peppers.
4. Place plastic wrap on the surface of the guacamole to prevent air reaching it.
Hard Boiled Eggs with Guacamole
1. Peel and halve the hard boiled eggs.
2. Put the yolks in a mixing bowl, add guacamole and one slice of the chopped up bacon. Use a fork to mix until evenly distributed.
3. Use a piping bag to pipe mixture into the egg whites.