Paleo Pumpkin Bread
· 4 eggs
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
· ½ cup melted coconut oil
· 1 cup pumpkin puree
· ½ cup coconut flour
· 1 teaspoon baking soda
· 1 teaspoon cinnamon
· 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
· ½ teaspoon ground cloves
· ½ teaspoon ground ginger
· Pumpkin seeds for optional topping
1. Heat your oven to 350F.
2. Beat the eggs in a medium sized
bowl. Add the vanilla, honey, and oil
to the eggs, mixing thoroughly. Add
the pumpkin puree and mix until you
have a smooth batter.
3. Add the coconut flour, baking soda,
and all of you spices to the pumpkin
batter and mix until combined making
sure that you have no lumps in your
4. Grease an 8×4 inch loaf pan, or line
with parchment and scoop your
batter into the pan. Sprinkle on a
small handful of pumpkin seeds.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 45-50
minutes, or until a knife going into the
center comes out clean.
Cool and serve.