Banana Coconut-flour Pancakes
Banana Coconut Flour Pancakes
Ingredients: *Use Organic Ingredients when possible
1 Ripe medium banana, mashed
2 1/2 Tsp coconut flour
Pinch of baking powder
Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
1/4 Tsp coconut oil for greasing
Instructions: Note, there are no additional liquids in this recipe
1. In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients except coconut oil.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Lightly grease the skillet with coconut oil.
3. Spoon 1/8 cup of the batter onto skillet for each pancake.
4. Cook until surface of pancakes have some bubbles and sides of the pancakes firm up, about 2 minutes.
5. Carefully flip the pancakes with a spatula, and cook the underside, for another 1-2 minutes.
6. Transfer the pancakes to a platter and serve with your favorite fruits.
Makes 4 dollar size pancakes