Raw Key Lime Pie
Raw Key Lime Pie *Use Organic Ingredients when possible
1 Cup Raw Cashews, soaked in filtered water for 4-6 hours or overnight, and then
¾ Cup Coconut Milk (full fat)
¼ Cup Coconut Oil, melted
7 Limes zested and juiced (about ½ cup of juice)
5 Dates (pitted)
1. Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until creamy.
2. Taste to see if it needs more zest (add lime) or sweetness (add dates).
3. Set aside to pour into crust.
Pecan crust Ingredients:
2-½ Cups Pecans
1 Cup Dates (pitted and tightly packed)
¼ Tsp Celtic Sea Salt
2 Tbsp Filtered Water
1. Process pecans in a food processor until they form a fine meal
2. Add salt
3. Add dates (one at a time) until dates are mixed in well
4. Wipe inside of a 10” spring form pan with coconut oil and put pecan mixture in
forming a thin crust (pat down pecan/date mixture)
5. Add lime filling
6. Refrigerate pie until ready to serve
*The above is dairy free. If you’re not dairy adverse you can add ½ bar of cream cheese to filling